go figure – Cumbria life artists
We are making a cautious restart, so:
If you are attending please note and comply with the following
- Wear a mask when moving around the hall, setting up etc (ie when not drawing/painting).
- Continue the social distancing habit – especially around pinch points such as the entrance.
- Sanitise your hands.
- Bring your own refreshments, we will not be opening the kitchen.
- If the weather allows take your tea break outside.
- We will have some of the windows open so our models will be wearing some clothes.
colour code for listing below: Model In charge of poses
1: Friday Sept 10th. Bridget Dave
2: Friday Sept 17th. Andrea Celia
3: Friday Sept 24th. Paul Martin
4: Friday Oct. 1st. Paul Celia
5: Friday Oct. 8. Bridget Julie
Friday Oct. 15th. no session
6: Friday Oct. 22nd. Andrea Jane
Friday Oct. 29th. no session
Charges to artists: Pre-payment for cycle of 6 sessions £40; visitors £10 a session. Please pre-pay if possible, it creates the stability that keeps the group going.
Artists, please arrive between 9am and 9:30 to set up.
Model arrives by 9:30am and starts at 9:45pm.
Artists must bring their own equipment. Please bring something to protect the hall floor from charcoal, pastel, acrylic, oil, solvents etc.
There is no formal tutoring.
Most sessions finish at 1pm..
There is a 15 minute refreshment break .
The form of each session varies depending on who is running it. Poses vary in length considerably.
The artist in charge of the session is shown in magenta in the list above.
Go Figure is not a business. The only people who get paid are the models.
Go Figure is like a club without officers or formal rules – so please co-operate to make it work .
Go Figure seeks to follow RAM (Register of Artists’ Models) guidelines.
No photography of models. Please don’t ask the models, it is Go Figure policy.